Ready to join us?
Call 01526 378628 or
The static caravans are adjacent to and overlook the fishing lake within their own private area with parking next to each caravan. They vary in layout but are all equally well equipped. Included in the tariff
is fishing for all occupants, bed linen, gas and electric. There is secure tackle storage and bait fridge. Each caravan has outside chairs and tables for your own use within the paddock area.
All male groups only by prior arrangement.
Dogs (max 2) are welcome but must not be left unattended in the caravans. We have a dog walk kept mown around our unfenced field for their use. The paddock is fenced where they can run free but please respect
others who may be staying on site. Please pick up and bin dog mess.
The caravans are available from 3pm on day of arrival, you are most welcome to arrive earlier and fish whilst you wait. Departure time is by 10am on your last day.
We have a library of dvd’s available for free hire.
All of the caravans are undergoing major changes and upgrades. Please call for current prices on 01526 378628.
- Fishing - for all occupants
- Bed Linen - for all beds
- Dogs - £10 per dog per week (Max of 2)
Short breaks are available - please enquire.
Visiting overnight guests are welcome @ £20 pppn which includes one days fishing ticket.
Please call to enquire if your preferred caravan is available.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- After booking your holiday we require a non -refundable deposit of £50 for each week booked. The balance is due five weeks prior to day of arrival. Payments can be made by cheque, BACS transfer or Paypal.
Last minute bookings can be paid by cash on arrival.
- In the event you request a change of holiday dates we will try to offer you an alternative date although we may not be to offer you the same caravan. If you cancel your holiday after making full payment, any
refund (less deposit) is at our discretion. You may wish to take out a holiday cancellation policy to avoid disappointment.
- Caravans are available from 3pm on day of arrival. You are welcome to arrive earlier and wait pond side but for health and safety reasons there will be no access to the caravan paddock area until all cleaning,
maintenance and grass cutting have been completed. Vacation is by 10am on day of departure. Any breakages or damage must be reported to us and a possible charge may apply.
- Caravan rates are fairly based on level of occupancy and include fishing fees for the caravan occupants up to 10am on day of departure. Fishing after 10am on day of departure will require a day ticket per
person. Day visitors are welcome (within reason) but a day ticket is required if they fish. Overnight guests are charged £20pppn which includes one day’s fishing.
- All beds will be made up, any extra bedding required to be provided by the occupier.
- Rod licences are required by all persons fishing the lake and may be required to produce their licence on demand to us the owners, our bailiff or Environmental Agency Officer.
- Any persons fishing agree to abide by our rules - No night fishing, barbless hooks only, no keep nets, no ground bait, no bite alarms. All tackle to be cleared from pond side overnight. Due to the ruthlessness
of a few we have now banned all floating bait on or adjacent to the lily pads.
- No dogs to be left unattended in the caravans.
- Your co-operation is expected to help us recycle, if we don’t our rubbish will not be collected and we may be fined. Each caravan is provided with a green recycling bin and a general waste bin.
- Barbecues permitted within the caravan paddock area only and not during high winds.
- Strictly no smoking in the caravans. Ashtrays will be provided for outside use.
- All vehicles are left at the owners risk. Speed limit 5mph.