The Lake Rules
- Under 16's must be supervised by an adult. Children are only allowed if fishing.
- Barbless hooks only
- Unhooking mats must be used for carp
- No keep nets
- No ground bait
- No bite alarms
- No night fishing
- No floating bait on or next to the lily pads
- No radios unless used with earphones (to preserve the peace and quiet).
- Toilet/changing facilities are available.
We expect all our customers to respect our rules, have appropriate tackle including a landing net, and a level of fishing competency.
Any person contravening our rules or found bullying or mishandling our fish will be asked to leave.
- Day tickets at £6.00 (Children £4.00) per day or part day, two rods permitted at £8 if lake not busy.
- No concessions.
- Day tickets are not transferable to another person under any circumstances.
- Rod licences are required.
- We never hold matches.
- You need a rod licence to fish. NO LICENCE - NO FISHING!
- You can be fined £2500 for not having a rod licence.
- All vehicles are left at the owners risk.
Don't have a licence? CLICK HERE to buy one online. Or ring the Environment Agency, Tel No. 0344 800 5386 or buy one at the Post Office.